business development manager Netherlands
We have big plans here at Skilpod and want to conquer the whole world with our revolutionary building approach. Do you see yourself leading the front in the Netherlands?
For the Dutch market, we've set our sights on apartment construction and developed a system of modular, energy-efficient solutions that can be perfectly adapted to local needs.
Are you convinced that you can help conquer the Dutch market with our smart building system? Then we want you on our team as business development manager for Skilpod Netherlands.
What will you be doing?
- You lead the start-up of Skilpod in the Netherlands: drawing up the strategy and translating it into practice, starting up a local team, developing the marketing story... Of course with the help of your Belgian colleagues. You work closely with our marketing and sales manager, the COO and CEO.
- You are the contact person for our Dutch customers: you establish contacts with housing corporations and look for projects in which our building system fits. Together with the sales manager and the engineering team, you ensure that those projects are carried out. You will also draw up a plan to better reach private end customers in the Netherlands.
- You help prepare our further scaling up: you help our on-site manager to optimize the placements in the Netherlands and take the first steps to open a production location in the Netherlands.
Who is our ideal candidate
- You are born networker and already have a network within the world of housing corporations
- You have a commercial, hands-on mentality. A real entrepreneur who sets out to build something beautiful yourself
- Thanks to your experience in sales you see opportunities everywhere and you know how to seize them
- You have an affinity with modular, prefab building
- You have sufficient construction knowledge to talk to our customers and communicate with the technical Skilpod teams
- You are flexible and can deal with the changes inherent in a company in full growth. More than that, you are not afraid to bring up your own ideas and optimizations to your managers and colleagues.
- You have at least an HBO degree (or equivalent) in a relevant field